NPC Body Building
NPC is the National Physique Committee, a national organization dedicated to the pursuit of a body building program that will build great bodies. They are one of the most well-respected organizations in the body building world and sponsor several body building competitions throughout the year.
NPC body building competitions include the following:
* The Women’s National Fitness Championship
* Women’s National Body Building Championship
* USA Men’s Championship
* The IFBB World Championships
* The IFBB Northern Championship
* Junior USA Body Building Championship
And that’s just a few of the national championship competitions sanctioned by the NPC. When an event is sponsored by the NPC, it is well-respected. People know that NPC body building competitions are ones that can give legitimacy to them as serious body building athletes.
Their contests are held all over the country and in Canada, and have long been considered THE contests to enter and win. The NPC Nationals is the number one amateur body building competition and has launched plenty of hardcore body builders on to successful careers in the industry. They have full-time promoters working non-stop to make sure that every one of the NPC body building competitions are the best that they can be.
The NPC is an amateur organization. Becoming a member of the NPC and competing in their competitions can lead to membership in the world’s strongest body building organization – the IFBB (International Federation of Body Builders). The IFBB is a professional organization for body builders who make a living with their physiques.
NPC body building involves more than just competitions. They are dedicated to educating new body builders including women and teens. They also provide members with alternatives to steroids and information on how to sculpt the perfect body.
Anyone can become a member of the NPC. If you are interested in body building and possibly going pro one day, being a member of the NPC is an important part of your body building goals. All you have to do is submit an application along with a yearly membership fee. With that, you will receive the following:
* Six issues of NPC News magazine that features the sport’s up and coming new bodybuilding and fitness stars, along with contest results and contest information on future NPC events.
* Liability insurance (if you’re a registered contestant) covering you going to, from and at any NPC bodybuilding and fitness event.
* Eligibility to participate in NPC events and qualify for IFBB events.
NPC body building is a very important part of a serious body building regimen. Even if you don’t want to go pro, being a member of the NPC can be very valuable in your body building career.