Herbal dietary supplements
KWD: 18/455 = 3.95%
Herbal dietary supplements
Herbal dietary supplements refer to herbals that are intended as enhancement to the diet. More often than not, herbal dietary supplements contain more than one dietary ingredient such as vitamins minerals, amino acids and other substances. These herbal dietary supplements are not intended to cure or treat various ailments but as preventive measures and additional method to acquire essential nutrients for the body. Although, herbal dietary supplements do undeniably contain healing properties for several body conditions.
Herbal dietary supplements include:
* black cohosh is a dietary supplement for women to treat symptoms of menopause
* calcium is good for the bones
* chromium is good for glucose and insulin
* Coenzyme Q10 is a preventive measure also treatment against cancer.
* Copper is herbal dietary supplements that aids in the absorption of zinc in the body and maximizes its beneficial effects effect. It helps the body function normally, prevent heart disease, promotes healthy skin and hair color and other benefits.
* Ephedra is a dietary supplement that helps prevent colds, treat asthma and other upper respiratory ailments.
* Folate is herbal dietary supplements that contribute to the production of red blood cells, manufacture of DNA for cell replication and aids in metabolism of amino aids.
* Garlic is herbal dietary supplements that can help prevent certain types of cancer such as stomach and colon cancer.
* Iron is herbal dietary supplements that supplies energy to every cell in the body and a vital component of hemoglobin which supplies oxygen to muscles.
* Magnesium is herbal dietary supplements that aids in preventing kidney, thyroid or heart disease.
* Omega-3 fatty acids is an essential polyunsaturated fats that is important in preventing degenerative diseases such as heart disease and cancer.
* S-adenosyl-L-Methionine (SAMe) is herbal dietary supplements that are good for depression, osteoarthritis and liver disease.
* Selenium contains antioxidant that could counter various ailments including cancer.
* St. Jonh’s wort is effective herbal dietary supplements for depression
* Tea is herbal dietary supplements that contain antioxidant effective in preventing cancer, heart disease and reduce blood pressure among numerous other benefits.
* Valerian is herbal dietary supplements effective for insomnia
* Vitamin A and carotenoids are herbal dietary supplements that promote good eyesight.
* Vitamin B6 and B12 belong to Vitamin B complexes which treat a host of ailments such as alcoholism, depression, diabetes, hair problems, lupus, multiple sclerosis and stress.
* Vitamin D is essential herbal dietary supplements in preventing osteoporosis.
* Vitamin E is herbal dietary supplements that are potent antioxidants.
* Vitamin K compound helps blood clot or coagulation.
* Zinc is an essential trace element that is relied on by every cell in the body and hundreds of body processes